Your Privacy is in safe hands!
We would like to clarify that your information is completely safe and secured with us. We store and process your information on our servers that use reasonable firewalls to prevent data loss, data theft, unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, or alteration.
Quick Canva does not store any of your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect all kinds of information from you to bring the right piece of content you need in order to improve your experience on our website. In the process of doing so, we need to collect and use a lot of information, some of which are derived automatically and some given by you.
- Information given by you – Information given by you to enter on our sites or in the context of using it.
- Other personally identifiable information – Name, title, company name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, etc.
THE INFORMATION WE STORE WILL BE USED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Communicate with you and understand your needs better
- Supply you with the correct answer for the requested query
- Inform you about new features, products, and services
- Contact you about reviews and feedback about our quality of services
- Improve and personalize our website
- Customize our advertising and marketing
QUICK CANVA DOES NOT:
Share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information without prior consent or when compelled by law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We are not endorsing any third-party websites or ads that you might come across on our website. Reference to third party products and services, if any, is done only to help in your better knowledge and understanding. We have no control over websites, contents, products, advertisements, and services maintained by third parties on our website. In case you use or acknowledge any services offered by them, it would be at your own risk and we do not assume any liability whatsoever.
WHAT CHOICES YOU HAVE
If you wish to update, correct, or remove the information that was provided to us at any point of time, please contact us on the email given below.
Please contact us for further doubts and queries. Your satisfaction is our only priority!